FREE gift, when you purchase any 3-wheel Mountain Buggy® shop now!!
work with us
At Mountain Buggy®, we're all about hiring the best and backing them to succeed.
It's an enriching, fast-paced and multi-faceted work environment, under the phil&teds® Most Excellent Buggy Company umbrella. We're not your typical working environment - nor do we want to be. Our collection of brands, including phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, are all about enabling parents to escape the nursery prison and live a life without limit, with kids in tow.
We know that the world is not short of consumers, factories, plans, people…. the world is actually short of IDEAS! With 56 patents under our belt, we embrace diverse thinking, knowing what this can bring us; and that’s different perspectives from different experiences / backgrounds / disciplines and training.
Here are some parts of the business we’d love to expand on with the right individuals who can make a difference:
In a nutshell:
- You will work with the Head design head, to support and specify all product requirements in 3D and 2D;
- You will be working on development of exciting new products and liaising with our implementation engineers offshore;
- You will need to be show flex & ability to absorb all product knowledge to really understand the ‘why’ behind our award winning products - 'cos that tells us why we do what we do yeah?!
- You will transition to be responsible for managing the CAD system;
- You will need initiative, hand skills, and CAD skills!
In a nutshell:
- You will get a product portfolio to work with across the brands;
- You will be doing a bit of ‘in market’ marketing alongside our retailers and inside sales teams;
- You will be working on exciting key sales initiatives alongside our inside sales teams, including global product launches and promotions;
- You will need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to really understand the ‘why’ behind our award winning products - that’s what makes a good marketer right?!
Wellington, NZ | Fort Collins, USA | Windsor, UK | Yangzhou, China
In a nutshell:
- You’ll be working directly with both our retail customers as well as our end customers;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to sell our award winning products;
- You’ll have an absolute love of customer service (retail and customer end);
- You’ll chat with different people everyday internally and externally - embracing this dynamic approach to work and learning;
- You’ll have extraordinary attention to detail with everything that you do, including enthusiasm for chasing the number.
Working at Mountain Buggy®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning and developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that :)
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some diverse thinking and agility into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
We are also always keen to hear from like minded people who want to make a difference! If you like what you are reading about us already, why not send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you!