Updated April 29th, 2022
Information we collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you create an account or online profile, use the interactive areas and features on our websites, make a purchase, participate in our contests or surveys or when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, photographs, credit card information and other contact or demographic information you choose to provide and additional information through Cookies (as explained below).
- operate and improve our websites;
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, shipping alerts, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- maintain and administer your online account;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products and services offered by us or third parties that we think will be of interest to you;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes; and
- link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information.
Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your information to companies within our group, warehouses, logistics providers and suppliers insofar as reasonably necessary to process any orders that you make.
Financial transactions on our website are handled by third party payment providers. Only information required to process the transaction will be provided to the third party payment providers.
Additionally, we may disclose your information when reasonably necessary for legal or financial auditing purposes.
International transfer of personal data
Our group of companies currently have offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, United States, China and New Zealand with our web hosting based in the United States. In order to process transactions made by you, your information may be shared within the group of companies and third party warehouses, logistic providers and suppliers.
What about cookies?
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart” and “Save to Wishlist”.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping Mountain Buggy products, these cookies will remember your preferences (for example, your location or language), so we can make your shopping experience as easy as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. Additionally, they limit the number of times that you see an advert and help us measure the effectiveness of Mountain Buggy marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these kind of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies on your device. If you would like more information about cookies, it can be found at:
By deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site and the complete Mountain Buggy user experience.
- You have the right to withdraw consent of future collection of personal information, however, necessary personal information is required to process any future orders.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information, with the exception of information required for legal, warranty or claims purposes which will only be retained for a reasonably necessary period. You can request, at any time, for non exempt personal information held by us to be deleted. To do so, please contact email@example.com.
- You have the right to object to the use by us of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to request access to your personal information and to amend any inaccuracies.
- You have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your information either to you or another service provider.
- You have the right to complain to a supervising authority.
We may update this Policy at any time to reflect changes to our information practices and we will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of the Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
To connect with the team please fill out our online contact form.
For any privacy related matters please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.