BREXIT shipping update March 2021
As you will be aware, Brexit changes introduced in January '21 change how all imports into the United Kingdom from the EU are processed.
Our warehousing for the UK is based in Holland, and as such this change has temporarily impacted our ability to efficiently deliver parcels to our customers in the UK, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Unfortunately, as reported in media, this change has caused a general backlog in all freight entering the UK, as UK Customs processing is slower than expected.
Processing by UK Customs is out of our control - however, it is expected this is a temporary situation as they & freight companies adjust to the new processes.
Courier companies currently have a large backlogs in their UK depots - and this is resulting in a variable timeframe for deliveries
Our current delivery time frame is approximately 10-15 working days - however with the variability, some orders are taking longer while many others are quicker.
Is your order affected?
- We know where every order is in the delivery process. If we identify your order will be delayed, we will contact you.
- We aim to be in direct contact with any of our customers who will be impacted and will work with you individually to resolve your delivery
We expect this is a temporary issue, and anticipate that we will be delivering as normal soon.
Not seen an email from us or still have questions? Find some links below for contact options.
- Order questions : Please fill out this form for any order related issues of your purchase at philandteds.com
- Or, visit our general contact page here
- Something else? Try our FAQs page
We do apologise for this disruption, and we will be working hard to get our orders fulfilled as soon as possible.
Stay safe & well,